This unique product, based on the age-old concept of the wicking process, is extremely efficient. Using the principals of ‘water wicking’, the recycled plastic WaterUps cells can be fitted together to form a false base under your veggie beds, planter tubs, raised garden beds. Roots are encouraged to grow vertically through the units so they can take best advantage of the water reservoir that is created, allowing for more efficient and effective watering than traditional above ground methods.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Can be used in a variety of landscape and garden environments.
- Effective, practical and sustainable plant watering system.
- Recycled materials.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Significantly reduce water waste from wind or evaporation and as the plants or crops only take the water they need.
- During the driest periods some beds only need to be watered once a month which reduces the time need to maintain your plants but also means never having to worry if you forget to water after a long day or if you’re heading away from home for a few days or even longer.