The RolaRain Sprinkler concept was created to make a robust product more suited to the agricultural situations and commercial irrigation. This new sprinklers performance is very similar to the successful Wobble-Tee Sprinkler, and the two types can be operated together on the same hose with no noticeable difference in the water application.
A robust sprinkler better suited to agricultural situations and commercial irrigation.
- Water is dispersed slowly and evenly at low to medium water pressure 14-29 psi (100-200kPa), with a precipitation rate of 4.5mm per hour. Operates as low as 4psi (25kPa).
- The sprinkler base is made from high impact polypropylene and UV stabilised for a long life in the Australian sun.
- The spinning sprinkler top is made from a robust flexible material allowing it to bounce back from hits and knocks.
- No misting or run off on low to medium pressures.
- Multiple sprinklers can be connected together to irrigate large areas, dependant on your water pressure and flow supply.
- Removable filter prevents nozzle blockages.
- Purpose made base with wheels for easy movability.
- Supplied with 1 x 13mm and 1 x 19mm tap adaptor.