Drip Eze® and Enviro-Drip® extruded in-line drip tube are precise, low flow irrigation products suited for a wide range of landscape applications, such as high density planting areas and intricately shaped beds. Drip Eze and Enviro-Drip apply water to the plants at a slow consistent rate, reducing the risk of run-off and water wastage. Particularly suited to areas like median strip garden beds where overspray cannot be tolerated. Enviro-Drip is for use with non-potable treated water.
- Manufactured from low density polyethylene
- Continuous wetted strip (in closer spacing)
- Pressure compensating emitter available in 13mm only
- Discreet brown tubing blends into landscape (Drip Eze) or purple tube to signify non-potable (Enviro-Drip)
- Easy to install, fits difficult corners, rockeries etc..
- Two directly opposed outlet holes, to prevent hole clogging
- Uses Australian Standard poly fittings
- Designed to be installed above ground
- Raised inlet to emitter - reduces the risk of emitter blockage