A broken irrigation pipe or sprinkler can, if left undetected, result in substantial water loss and damage. The Flow-Clik can be programmed at a specified level of flow; once that level is exceeded, the electrical circuit is broken and the irrigation system's valves are shut off. This helps identify a break in an irrigation system before any damage can occur. The amount of water loss in the event of high external leakage is substantially reduced.
- Automatically shuts down system if an overflow condition occurs.
- Helps protect from flooding damage and erosion.
- Calibration for exact system control: Single button allows each system to be programmed at a specified flow level.
- Multi-color LED provides system status to display when power is applied, and indicate if flow is within limits.
- Compatible with most commercial and residential piping systems: Large flow range provides complete flexibility.
- Works with most Hunter and non-Hunter controllers.
- Warranty period: 5 years.