Sealed Air Australia has spent 25years perfecting these blankets so they can provide you with a cover that is going to provide you maximum savings and that will last the test of time. They recognised that being responsible with our water use, juggling water restrictions and maintaining water levels in pools is a necessity. On average, an uncovered pool will lose twice its water volume per year to evaporation.
- Reduces evaporation by up to 98% while the blanket is on the pool and reduces the cost of chemicals as the blanket also helps to maintain your pool’s chemical balance.
- Provides your pool with thermal insulative properties that maintain your pool’s temperature for longer. The blanket reduces evaporation heat loss by up to 75% which will not only save you money on your heating bills but save valuable energy sources.
- Lasts longer – Ultra violet inhibitors provide the best protection available for a pool blanket.
- Thicker bubble – the bottom layer is thicker than other pool cover material. This makes it highly resistant to degradation from chlorine and salt.
- Greater durability – the Suncap® proprietary technology enables even distribution of the material across the bubble. This ensures strength in the corners of the bubbles and overall durability of the cover.
- Superior buoyancy – the design and size of the bubble provides superior buoyancy and excellent adhesion during high winds.
- Lower pool maintenance – the ability to custom fit your pool blanket to the desired size means most leaves, debris, dust and dirt are collected on the blanket where they can be easily picked up.
For information on product certification and test methods go to: http://pascaa.com.au/specifications/