When the pressure’s on, save water and money with Rain Bird 1800® Series Sprays featuring 5000 PRS and 5000 PRS Rotors with Flow Optimizer™ technology. Every landscape has elements that wear on your spray heads over time—from sand and grit to high water pressure and harmful chemicals in reclaimed water. RD1800™ was designed with these incredibly harsh conditions in mind.
- These Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures. SAWM Approved models include: 1804PRS, 1806PRS, 1812PRS.
- By regulating high or fluctuating pressure at the head, Pressure Regulating Stems (PRS) with Flow Optimizer™ technology built into the stem can help you save approximately one gallon per minute per spray.
- PRS also helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure.
- Given the high price of water in many areas, customers can also enjoy considerable cost savings—annually and over the life of the system.
- A typical residential site using Rain Bird® PRS 5000 Rotors and 1800® Series Sprays can save 106,000 gallons per year. That’s enough to fill an average swimming pool five times over.
Shop <a href='http://store.rainbird.com/'_blank'>online</a href>