Daisy pool covers use the trademarked UltraDomeTM technology. Exclusive to Daisy, the bubble technology provides superior insulation and durability.
Features of UltraDome
- Consistent thickness of every bubble with 2/3 of total polyethylene (PE) in the lower layer which is in contact with the corrosive chemicals for greater durability
- Unique process eliminates stretching and therefore any weak points that can make it more susceptible to physical damage
- The material contains tougheners to minimise solar and chemical degradation for a longer lasting pool cover
- Maximum UV absorbers, quenchers and stabilisers; coupled with an innovative design across the entire cover for maximum insulation effectiveness to keep the water longer extending swimming months
- Highly efficient insulators against heat loss by radiation and convection
- All Daisy pool covers are available in a range of thicknesses and use category 4 LDPE (low-density PE) which means they are all recyclable.
- UltraDome Bubble Technology
Save up to 10,000 litres a month!
The average size pool can lose one and a half times its total volume. That would equate to a 50,000 litre pool losing 75,000 litres of water throughout the swimming season. A Daisy pool cover can save up to 10,000 litres per month. This is not only a cost saving but an environmentally consideration given water saving is now more important than ever.
Research, technology and service back Daisy’s quality and style. Daisy offer cost effective, practical solutions to chic stainless steel rollers and stylish titanium covers. All Daisy pool covers come with an industry leading warranty up to 10 years pro rata.