Win 25L of Bailey’s New Soil Matters Clay & Compost
Baileys have recently launched their Soil Matters Clay & Compost product which also has the Smart Approved WaterMark. Newly approved, Soil Matters Clay & Compost is designed to turn gutless sand into fertile, highly productive soil to support the growth of nutrient laden fruit, vegetables and herbs.
Only available in Western Australia - It is the ideal soil preparation product for new lawns, gardens and vegetable gardens and it is proven to be very water efficient.
If you live in Western Australia then just tag a photo of you tending to your garden on our Facebook page using #smartsoilmatters for a chance to win. Alternatively enter below OR email your entry to email@example.com
The competition opens on Monday 3 September at 9am and closes on Sunday 30 September 2018 at 11.59pm. Only open for residents in WA.
Judges will be scoring images against the following criteria:
- Quality of photo
- Inclusion of a person and a garden in the photo
Photos will be judged by the Smart WaterMark team on Friday 5 October 2018.
Competition only open to Australian residents. Terms and conditions here.
1 of 3 Bags of Baileys Soil Matters – Clay & Compost 25L
Baileys Soil Matters Clay & Compost is designed to turn gutless sand into fertile, highly productive soil to support the growth of nutrient laden fruit, vegetables and herbs.
It is the ideal soil preparation product for new lawns, gardens and vegetable gardens.
- It contains Kaolin Clay, mature compost and rock minerals
- Significantly aids in water retention in the soil
- It has a very positive impact on delaying wilting of plant leaves in the hot summer months
- In tests the plants using Clay and Compost look healthier and stronger than the tose that didn’t, with a significant water saving shown.
- They also had a better recovery time after a stress occurrence and improved soil properties.