Approved products and services are licensed to use the Smart WaterMark logo on packaging, point of sale information, website and marketing materials. To have your water efficient product or service assessed by the independent Technical Expert Panel please complete and submit your application form with the fees.
Why apply for the Smart Approved WaterMark in Australia?
- The independent Expert Panel provides third party assessment of water saving. Once approved you are licensed to use the Smart WaterMark logo on your approved product/service packaging, point of sale information, website and marketing materials.
- Your approved product/service will have its own dedicated page on the Smart WaterMark website featuring a large product image, description, company logo and external links to your site.
- Smart WaterMark promotes its licensees in Australia through its marketing, PR and communications ie: social media posts, articles in newsletters, word of mouth, presentations at events and the website.
- Licensees are recognised as supporters of Smart WaterMark in its national water efficiency campaigns.
- During times of drought when rebates are offered, Smart WaterMark has been used as a criterion.
- Water efficiency is a unique selling point. Current certificate holders have seen that certification provides market advantage.